Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Superheroes

My landlords, who live above me have a five year old son, who is obsessed with superheroes, especially Superman, Spiderman and Batman.

So this link from David Lee King's blog is very timely! Go ahead, have some fun... what kind of Superhero are you?

You are Supergirl
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Supergirl ---- 77%
Spider-Man ---- 75%
Superman ---- 70%
Wonder Woman ----67%
Green Lantern ----65%
The Flash ----65%
Iron Man ----60%
Robin ---- 59%
Catwoman ----50%
Hulk ---- 45%
Batman ----45%


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I have been a very bad blog reader! I've had a trickling of news from the gang though, and now I'm caught up on my reading. :) Sounds like things have been going well, and I hope it keeps improving for you! Take care

librarychik said...

hey stacey, so good to hear from you. I have been checking out your blog. I am soo happy for you that you have found work! Yippee!