I have discovered that I like to read non-fiction. What's that you say, of course I like non-fiction, I'm a librarian? Well, one might think so, but it is only recently that I have sought out and truly enjoyed reading non-fiction. I admit to being a fiction snob in the past, but all that has changed. I find myself leaning toward books about social media trends, or a how-to photography book and I especially enjoy books on other cultures and traveling.
So, now you want to know some of the titles, don't you? (you know you do, come on!)
Okay here are a few:
- Back in six years - a young English dude takes off on a journey to circumvent the planet without leaving the surface
- Blink: the power of thinking without thinking - the process of snap decision making.
- The CSS anthology : 101 essential tips, tricks & hacks - needs no description
- The E Myth Revisited - with a really long subtitle Provides advice regarding small business development
- Innumeracy: mathematical illiteracy and its consequences - Let's face it, I need to read this
- Canon Powershot: Digital Field guide - Loving it! (thx EZ!)
P.S. I am reading a piece of fiction too :)