Monday, October 30, 2006

It is going to be quiet

I am moving in a few days and I have so much to do yet. Really, I have not been sitting around. I have something like 12 boxes packed and a load to go to good will. But there is still more to go. The funny thing is that I have very little. I have no bed, couch or kitchen table. So why is this taking so long? I have also been spending a lot of time with friends for lunches and dinners. I love them all but now I have to get down to it. No more outings, but if you want you can always stop in and pitch in. :)

My biggest dilemma is that I do not have a 'home' to move to. I will be searching this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Wish me luck.

Another dilemma is when and how to move my cat Percy? The big lovable, shedding furball fiend!

Perseus the Tabby
But he is my cat or I am his person... and we have been together for almost 13 years!

Okay, gotta run, but I will be back!

No comments: