Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Been a while

So what have I been doing with myself you ask?

  1. I have been furthering my technological education. Don't make that face...I happen to like it. Last week it was Dreamweaver II, oh I wish I had known about library items and templates before I designed that last website. I must say that Dreamweaver really is a dream. The only problem is that I break out into song... OooOOH Dreeeeeam--weavuh... I believe we can make it through the Niiii-ite! This week I am in a programming course called PHP: "Hypertext Preprocessor" (I know the acronym should be HPP). It is another great course except for the fact that I don't have my own server at home :-(
    All this is courtesy of the Technology Training Centre here at the University of Alberta, where I get a 50% discount because I am still a student (for one and half more months!).
  2. I have also been hiking in my new boots in the River Valley, here in Edmonton, Alberta. On Sunday I did a 15km hike and what I learned from that is I am not in very good shape and I better get my tush in gear if I am going to make summit on Mt. Kilimanjaro in 3 months time.
  3. Work... need I say more?

Okay, my PHP class is starting again... gotta run

ciao

5 comments:

Merrill said...

Well, you weren't at S&B (or should I say card night) on Sunday. And you didn't even ask to be excused. I expect a Doctor's note when next we meet.

librarychik said...

Alas... my knee pooped out on me and so did the rest of me... but I was there in spirit :-)

How's about I make it up to you with a nice bottle of red,hmmm?

XO

Merrill said...

Gee, I guess that would be okay...

librarychik said...

oh you and you're rubber arm! Enjoy the lake bella!
J

Merrill said...

Not going til next weekend... wanna come?