Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sigh...


Sigh...
Originally uploaded by librarychik.

Moving, moving, moving along. It seems that is all I ever do. One of these days I will settle on some place, preferably warmer and with more opportunity for some fun. I hired movers, they arrive in about 9 hours and I am almost ready for them. My back hurts yet I have hardly lifted anything. Well, strictly speaking that is not true, as I had to stack all those boxes.

I have 2 days off work and many a mile to go, so I will bid one and all good night.

Sigh (again)

2 comments:

Violette said...

Ugh! Moving! But good on you for making the change. Your new digs look nice. I'll have to drop in sometime. :)

librarychik said...

Thanks Violette, I am in but not unpacked yet. Ugh is right. You are welcome anytime!