Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update...

I returned from my job interview in Nanaimo last night. What a long day, up at 4:45 to catch my plane(s), all were late or delayed in some fashion. I had a great presentation and very good interview.

When I got home they had left a message with my Mother that they would like to offer me the job! Wow, crazy, speechless.

Now I fly to Saskatoon tomorrow and my next interview is Friday. I bought a laptop this morning because I need more than today to prepare for the presentation.

But I am having trouble setting up the wireless ... I do not have time for this!!!

Anyway... more to follow, later.

ciao

3 comments:

Violette said...

Wowee! I knew you'd knock 'em dead.

Merrill said...

WooHoo!!! I knew it I knew it I knew it. Now they're going to offer you the Saskatoon job too, and you will be in the enviable of having to choose. My brilliant friend. Love you and enjoy your time in Sask.

librarychik said...

thanks my friends, believe me I was happy, but surprised that they called me so quickly.